Registering to Enter Prelim Requests
- By registering to use the Seizmic Inc. website, you are aware and agree that all prelims generated by Seizmic Inc. are the property of Seizmic Inc. They are only a guide to assist in selecting components and are not to be used to order materials without first being reviewed and approved by a Seizmic Inc. engineer.
- You also agree that any prelims generated using the Seizmic Inc. website shall NOT be given or shared with other engineers, except for employees of Seizmic Inc.
- You also agree that any used components that may be intermixed with newer ones, may affect the capacity and integrity of the system, and thus should be reviewed by Seizmic Inc. prior to any binding commitments.
- Be aware that some Villages, Cities, Counties and States, may have special requirements, that may affect the final designs.
- You are responsible for any wrong assumptions in the data that you enter through the website. Incorrect assumptions may invalidate the results.
- The website is to be used ONLY for analyzing Selective, Tunnel Bay, Push-Back and Flow rack configurations.
- Our goal is to respond to all correct and complete prelim requests within 24 hours.
- If a prelim must be redone due incorrect information in the prelim request, the second version will be processed within an additional 36 hours.
- If a third iteration on the prelim is required, it will be processed within an additional 48 hours.
Periodically, a log of the completed prelims will be provided to registered website users, along with a number showing what percentage of those prelims became orders that required final calculations.If that percentage turns out to be very small, Seizmic may elect to lengthen the response time for that user so as not to delay those who convert a prelim to a final project.
Step 1: Go to prelim.seizmicinc.comYou will see the Login screen for the website. Click on the text “Register Here” in the bottom right corner of the login dialog to start the registration process. You will only have to register once.
Step 2: RegisterFill in the form completely. You must select at least one (maximum two) manufacturers you represent or deal with. When complete, click the ‘Register’ button.
You will see the following message, confirming your registration, and containing your initial password. You will also receive a copy of your password via email. Your password is tied to your email address.